Monday, June 25, 2007

Peace that surpasses ALL understanding

In the 2 months prior to being back out in the field for the summer the question was posed to me by various people "How are you feeling about going back out?" The only answer I could give them was that I was peaceful.

And this feeling has continued into this, the 4th week of the summer. I feel peaceful. Of course there are moments of joy and moments of feeling overwhelmed, moments of tiredness and moments frustration, but at the end of the day, and what I feel sitting here right now, is peace.

(Wildlife Refuge Green Bay, WI)


I've decided that it is good to feel this way. Peace means I am right where God wants me to be. Peace means that he truly is the one who has led me back into the thick of another summer. And peace means that I can be assured that he is taking care of the details and the issues and all I have to do is keep listening for his voice and direction and keep walking along this path that he has chosen and everything will be alright.


Thank you Lord for peace...peace that surpasses any understanding I have. I look forward to what you are going to do in me and reaveal to me this summer as we walk this YouthWorks journey together.

No comments: