Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Parker

Parker...just the name of my sweet nephew brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart. I got the amazing opportunity to have a short respite in the midst of a YouthWorks summer. One of those days was spent with this sweet little boy. A boy, who I am told, calls me almost daily from his toy cell phone and who immediately says my name when asked "Guess who is coming over?" or "Guess who is meeting us at grandma's house."


We took him to the park to play one evening so I just had to share this adorable shot of him at the top of the slide.

Looking at this picture I see the face of a little man...which is crazy because it feels like 6 months ago that we were visiting this month early baby in the hospital!

Thank you Lord for the gift of children and for the love and joy that they can bring!

No comments: