Thursday, April 03, 2014

Back in the blogging game!

Wow! I have been out of the blogging game for quite some time now! But that is about to change!

Just this week I have left my current job to step out into the world of the unknown and the creative. I am going to pursue things that bring me life and joy - film, photography, graphic design and well, pretty much anything creative. I have set aside the next 3 months to dive into these things, to play, explore, create. While I am really excited about it I also know it will be a a lot of work. I'm excited though to see where God is going to take me as I step out and follow after his call for my life!

Part of my plan is to documenting my time with this creative journey to this blog. Maybe I'll even post some of my work here for you to see!

Now off to create...and play...and explore...

More soon!


No comments: