Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend in Wisconsin


This weekend, for the first time ever in my 7 summers of YouthWorks, I had a couple good friends come to visit me. Danita and Lauren made the 5 hour trek from Minneapolis to Green Bay for a weekend of fun, fellowship, and Packer watching.

Being the huge Packer fan that she is, Danita had us visiting the stadium and taking in a practice.

We also found some time to head up to Door County to an amazing beach for some time to rest and relax in the sun.












I was blessed by their sacrifice to come and visit me! You ladies are great! Thanks for providing some refreshment and chance to play tourist in the midst of the summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...coming to see you was not a sacrifice...more like a privilege. Man, I miss how tan I got that weekend. And, I'm glad your burn has faded. :)

Kari Smith said...

that was a great weekend for sun...too bad i moved on to the next site and lost it immediately! there is always labor day weekend!